I studied Computer Science and Engineering at Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires. I'm located in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
My previous work is mostly about cryptocurrencies, distributed systems, machine learning, interactivity, and robotics. One of my goals is to bring new experiences to people through technology.
I cofounded and was formerly CTO at OpenZeppelin. Currently, I'm studying music, biology+neuroscience, and physics.
Latest posts from my personal blog
- See more
Bitcoin & Blockchain
- OpenZeppelin, an open-source library for secure smart contract development in Ethereum and EVM-compatible blockchains.
- Proof of Existence, a web service to anonymously and securely store an online distributed proof of existence for any document. It uses the bitcoin blockchain as a sort of digital notary.
- Streamium, a p2p livestreaming application using bitcoin's Payment Channels smart contract for micropayments.
- MultiPaper, a bitcoin Multi-signature address (P2SH) paper wallet using bitcore.
- Decentraland, a blockchain-based virtual reality world.
- ComboCombat, a multiplayer wizard combat game.
- Singular Journey [Oculus Rift], a VR exploration puzzle game that lets you explore alternative physics. Collaboration with Mariano Merchante.
- SpaceExplorer [Oculus Rift], a VR space exploration game.
- Nameless Project, a competitive game I'm building from scratch in Unity3D while livestreaming on Twitch.
- Indie games, especially Braid, a game about time and causality that showed me that videogames can be as deep and enjoyable as books, music or art. Other games I enjoyed a lot are osu!, Today I Die, Undertale and The Witness.
- Esports, or competitive play of videogames. I once trained and played in Starcraft 2 tournaments. Valuable resources for learning were Sean Plott's Day TV and Shaun Clark's Terran Tutorials. More recent, Vibe's Bronze to GM series are an amazing way to get better fast, focusing on fundamentals. Lately, I've picked up Legends of Runeterra, a card game by Riot Games, and I'm hoping to get better.
- Creative Coding, or making art via code. I've seen some mind-bending examples like this fantastic video from FITC Tokyo 2015, or the paintings of StyleNet.
- Educational Videos on YouTube. My favorite channels are Kurzgesagt, Vsauce, Vi Hart, PBS Spacetime and theodds1sout.
- Music. I play some guitar, bass, keyboard, trumpet, flute and algorithms! I've recently ventured into EDM production. You can find my tunes in my soundcloud profile.